|Home||» Products||» RO Domestic Spare||» Dertin Booster Pump|
Being a client-centric organization, we are engaged in manufacturing, exporting and supplying supreme grade Dertin Booster Pump for our valued patrons. These pumps are used to increase the efficiency of RO system by increasing water pressure at inlet valve. Our offered booster pumps are also used with supply for low pressure on high concentration of impurities. Adding to this, our offered Dertin Booster Pump is made available to clients at best market price and that too as per said time frame.
Longer service life
Dertin Ã¢â¬â Booster Pumps:
Dertin Ã¢â¬â 75 GPD Booster Pump:
|Inlet Pressure (Max)||15-45 PSI|
|Work Flow||28 LPH|
|Work Pressure||80 PSI|
|Max Pressure||135 PSI|
1. Pump should be placed as close to the RO unit as possible, located in an area that is dry with ambient temperatures between 40-90ÃÂ°F (5-35ÃÂ°C). Do not subject pump to freezing temperatures while in operation.
2. The Booster pump may be mounted in any position. If mounting vertically the pump head should be in the down position so in the event of a leak, water will not enter the motor. A vertical position also ensures air can purge from the booster pump. If necessary, the booster pump may be positioned horizontally.
3. Never operate the pump in a harsh environment or hazardous atmospheres, since motor brush and switch may cause electrical arcing.
4. If there is feed water pressure, the pump will not stop forward flow of water even if the motor is turned off. Be sure the system has positive means of shutting off the water supply.
5. Pump is designed for use with water only. Do not use with petroleum products.
6. The Booster pumps are designed for continuous duty. If used for intermittent duty cycle, make sure that Ã¢â¬ÅoffÃ¢â¬Â periods are greater than 60 seconds.
7. Always consider electrical shock hazard when working with and handling electrical equipment. If uncertain, consult an Electrician. Qualified Electrician per Local and State Electric Codes should only do electrical wiring.