|Home||» Products||» RO Domestic Spare||» Booster Pump|
Established in the year 2001, ours is a reckoned organization engaged in manufacturing, exporting and supplying high quality Booster Pump. We have been manufacturing these pumps in accordance with standards specified by ISO 9001:2008. It is used with RO systems so as to provide increased pressure to inlet valve. Other than increasing pressure, these pumps maintain ideal level required for system to operate at maximum efficiency. Besides, our offered Booster Pump is known for following quality features:
Noise free operation
100% impurity removal TDS system
Minimal service needs
Aquaa Care Ã¢â¬â Booster Pumps:
Aquaa Care Ã¢â¬â 200 GPD Booster Pump:
|Inlet Pressure (Max)||15-45 PSI|
|Work Pressure||120 PSI|
1. Pump should be placed as close to the RO unit as possible, located in an area that is dry with ambient temperatures between 40-90ÃÂ°F (5-35ÃÂ°C). Do not subject pump to freezing temperatures while in operation.
2. The Booster pump may be mounted in any position. If mounting vertically the pump head should be in the down position so in the event of a leak, water will not enter the motor. A vertical position also ensures air can purge from the booster pump. If necessary, the booster pump may be positioned horizontally.
3. Never operate the pump in a harsh environment or hazardous atmospheres, since motor brush and switch may cause electrical arcing.
4. If there is feed water pressure, the pump will not stop forward flow of water even if the motor is turned off. Be sure the system has positive means of shutting off the water supply.
5. Pump is designed for use with water only. Do not use with petroleum products.
6. The Booster pumps are designed for continuous duty. If used for intermittent duty cycle, make sure that Ã¢â¬ÅoffÃ¢â¬Â periods are greater than 60 seconds.
7. Always consider electrical shock hazard when working with and handling electrical equipment. If uncertain, consult an Electrician. Qualified Electrician per Local and State Electric Codes should only do electrical wiring.